- Cover the vehicle surfaces and trim around the glass
- Shake well
- Apply a small amount on the glass polish pad
- Work thoroughly on the glass surface one section at a time in overlapping motions.
- When the product starts to dry, apply a spritz of water to the pad to extend the life of the polish
- Repeat as needed. If necessary finish with a stiff foam pad.
- Clean surface thoroughly when complete
- For protection: Wipe down with Eraser and then coat with Flyby30
- Not for use on exterior window tint film, painted or coated glass
- Avoid trim – product will stain black trim
- Avoid paint – Cover or tape off, or wash directly after
- Extremely effective with rotary removing swirls, light scratches, and sometimes tiny pits
- Effective with Dual Action machine for water spots and fine shallow swirls
- Hand Rayon polishing block allows simple removal of mild water spots
- Removes scratches from windshield wipers/sand grit
- Does not distort glass like traditional cerium oxide compounds