CQuartz Leather is the ultimate in protection for leather surfaces throughout your vehicle! Our new high tech formula was created using only the highest quality ingredients available and offers a beautiful “better than new” finish with no added gloss! It was designed to provide an excellent combination of soft to the touch tactile feel, extreme protection, and unbelievable durability. CQuartz Leather was specifically developed to resist stains, dirt, jean dye transfer, and UV rays for years to come. Maintenance of your interior surfaces becomes as simple as wiping with a damp towel and walking away!
Features and Specifications:
- Durability: 1 to 2 years
- Resists dye transfer
- Hydrophobic & Oil Phobic
- Chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- “Easy clean” affect
- Preserves color and resists fading
- Traditional Finished Leather
- Synthetic leather
- See precautions
- 30ml per average vehicle
- Professional Product – Not for do it yourself use
- Use ONLY white applicators.
- Confirm any leather is standard durable finished leather and not a “weak dye” leather material that can be easily damaged.
Note: Currently there are a variety of leather materials with a variety of top layers dyes on them used by many auto manufacturers. It is not possible to acquire or test this number of surfaces therefore user must confirm viability of any leather product and use at their own risk to avoid possibility of staining a “weak dye” material.
Confirm any leather is standard finished leather only and if unsure perform the 2-week visual test on an inconspicuous surface
Note: Currently there is a variety of leather and vinyl materials with a variety of coatings used by many auto manufacturers. It is not possible to acquire or test this number of surfaces therefore the user must confirm viability in an inconspicuous area on any surface.
- Warning! : Contents under pressure. Do not shake. Open slowly. Aim away from face and others and wear gloves when opening.
- Thoroughly clean all dirt, moisture, and oils from surface with non-oily, interior safe cleaner that leaves no sealant or dressing.
- Wipe surface with a damp (with water) towel to remove cleaner residue from the surface. Dry thoroughly.
- Pour a few drops on white cotton applicators or on sponge applicator (Do not use orange suedes for application).
- Work CQUARTZ Leather into the surface including all creases, and texture.
- If you applied too thick or uneven then wipe off any excess before it fully cures. (Time varies with climate)
- May layer after 45 minutes after the start of the first application.
- Avoid water and touching for 4 hours / Fully cured after 48 hours.
Be the first to review “C.Quartz Leather 2.0 – 30 ML”